The agricultural factory uses Galileosky tracking devices to monitor the airplane for watering the fields. A dispatcher controls all the important airplane performance online. The monitoring process is very simple due to data visualization in the Android App.
The fleet management provider in Russia Interra LLC has implemented a unique solution.
About the project
Typically, such a solution requires specialized and expensive hardware and software. The customer wanted to find a cheaper solution.
- Upgrade of the airplane dashboard
- Creation of unique software
- Data visualization in the Android app
- Simple control for the dispatcher
Interra has combined various devices with software into one system. They have used Galileosky v 5.0 tracking devices with Easy Logic. The technology allows to expand the solution functionality with additional features. The fleet management provider has chosen Wialon software for data visualization. The development process took place in several stages:
- Galileosky devices are connected to onboard plane equipment and atmospheric pressure and temperature sensors.
- Interra experts made it possible to transfer data from the external sensors to the GPS device via Bluetooth.
- Moreover, they have created the Android App to display engine speed and hours, fuel level, flight altitude of the airplane in real time.
Yuri Kravchik, Chief Officer at Interra:
- To solve the challenges successfully it is necessary to configure the interaction of the GPS unit with various sensors and software. That is why we chose programmable Galileosky devices. Easy Logic technology allows us to add new features, protocols and logic of devices operation.
Interra experts have created a convenient tool for monitoring airplane data. As a result, the dispatcher can monitor critical parameters by the App. The airplane engine performance and positioning are available to the customer on Wialon Hosting.
The prototype has passed all tests and the company will use it in this agricultural season.
Would you like to tell of your interesting project? Send us your story and we will share it with professional community.