In order to enhance the capabilities of Galileosky terminals and improve their usability developers are constantly perfecting the service program Configurator. This program is intended to carry out a fine setting and diagnostics of the terminals, and firmware upgrade. Here are new features and corrections for the last month:
- First firmware of Galileosky Boxfinder GSM with Iridium module is added.
- 12.4 beta-firmware of GALILEOSKY Base Block is added, where wrong device type information sending to the remote configuration server is fixed.
- Protocol settings problems are fixed for Galileosky Base Block lite.
- Display of parameters obtained via RS485 and settings display error for firmware versions with revision greater than 9 are fixed for Galileosky v 4.0.
- Missing settings of RS485 working mode are added for Galileosky v 4.0 and Base Block.
Download the latest version of Configurator 4.12.17 here. Firmware upgrade via USB and remote upgrade are possible. Follow Configurator updates to install them and use the opportunities of devices to the maximum.