Galileosky developers are constantly perfecting the service program Configurator, necessary for setting and diagnostics of the terminals. December was not an exception. In order to enhance the capabilities of terminals and improve their usability, some new features and corrections in Configurator are made:
- Internal archive upload speed is optimized.
- Built-in accelerometer's values are added into algorithms.
- Display of device state and analog ins values for Galileosky Base Block are fixed.
- Remote connection to Galileosky v2.5 devices is fixed.
Moreover, some firmware upgrades have been made for the last month. Thus, new command DELALLKEYS for deletion of all trusted keys from SD card is added to 229.13 stable firmware. Galileosky Base Block firmware upgrades are made, in particular:
- 13 beta-firmware is added, so now the Galileosky photocamera support and activation of user defined OBD2 CAN filter are available.
- data transmission error in poor GSM coverage areas is fixed in 12.6 stable firmware, spontaneous terminal reset is fixed in 12.7 firmware.
Download the latest version of Configurator 4.12.17 here. Firmware upgrade via USB and remote upgrade are possible. Follow Configurator updates to install them and use the opportunities of devices to the maximum.