In April in order to enhance the capabilities of Galileosky tracking devices, developers paid attention to the firmware upgrades as well as to the service program “Configurator” updates, necessary for setting and diagnostics of the trackers. Last month:
- 231.8 beta firmware for Galileosky GPS/GLONASS v 5.1, v 5.0, v 4.0, v 2.5, v 2.5 lite was added;
- 12.10 stable firmware and 14.1 beta firmware for Galileosky Base Block was added.
Thanks to the firmware upgrades new “Configurator” version 4.12.33 acquired some new features, where the following errors were fixed:
- For the tracking devices v 5.1, v 5.0, v 4.0, v 2.5, v 2.5 lite the new feature DataCOLD600 support appeared, and internal time set to 01.01.2000 after accumulator discharge was corrected;
- For Galileosky Base Block error of detection of GLONASS aerial connection was fixed;
- For Galileosky Base Block time synchronization using GSM and inputs values set blocks and impulse count shutdown blocks in Easy Logic were implemented;
- Sending photo, iButton handling and wrong coordinates fitering by external power errors were fixed.
Firmware upgrade via USB as well as remote upgrade are possible. Download the latest version of Configurator here. Follow Configurator updates to install them and use the opportunities of devices to the maximum.